April 10 – April 11 – Tournament Play
- Dickie Game Handicaps will be used for the 1st event [or USGA if not a Dickie Game player]; afterward the average of the Dickie Game Handicap and the 1st event, then the average of the last two majors’ events.
- Friday Calcutta’s at 6:00 p.m.
- Food Friday night provided by Desporte Seafood
- Saturday play is a 1:00 p.m. shotgun start; hamburgers & hotdogs served beforehand, with a cash bar provided
- Members $50; non-members $75
- 2 mulligans for $10; $10 skins game
- Prize money dependent upon # of players
Scoring – Tournament players draw the name of a golf Professional on Friday night’s Calcutta event, who is playing in that week’s major tournament. The combined Saturday score for the golf Professional drawn, and the local Tournament Player are combined for the Tournament score.